Loeb Classical Library Trial: 16/10/14-9/01/15.
The written treasures of the ancient Greek and Roman world.
James Loeb founded the Loeb Classical Library in 1911, to make the work of classical authors accessible - regardless of knowledge of Greek or Latin.
Key features include:
• Single- and dual-language reading modes
• Sophisticated Bookmarking and Annotation features
• Tools for sharing Bookmarks and Annotations
• Greek keyboard
• User account and My Loeb content saved in perpetuity
• Intuitive Search and Browse
• Inclusion of every Loeb volume in print
• Regular uploading of new and revised volumes
For databases, or other e-resources, on trial, please see the Trial tab on the Library's databases page.
Trial databases are normally available 'On Campus' only.