ProQuest is providing an online introductory overview of EEBO. It will cover how Early English Books Online (EEBO) can support research into early modern literature, language, culture and history.
This webinar covers content, functions and features, as well as tips for using Early English Books Online (EEBO) on the Chadwyck-Healey interface. The session is scheduled for 60 minutes to cover:
- Print to electronic – the EEBO collections
- Content examples
- Key and specialist functionality
- Basic, Advanced searching
- Variant spellings & Variant forms
- Browsing by author, Thomason Tracts, Periodicals
- Output options
Two sessions are being held in March and both will cover the same material. Select whichever session suits you best:
- Tuesday, 13 March 2012 10:00, GMT Time (London, GMT)Participants will need to register here:
- Thursday, 15 March 2012 14:00, GMT Time (London, GMT)Participants will need to register here:On registration, you will be sent an email with full instructions on how to join the online meeting. Following the session is easy – just listen via our audio broadcast or call in to the teleconference. All details will be provided in the registration email. Participation is free of charge.