Training on the following databases:
- State Papers Online - Part One 1509-1603
- Nineteenth Century British Library Newspapers
- Seventeenth and Eighteenth Century Newspapers (Burney Collection)
- Economist Historical Archive
- Tuesday 16 December 2008 at 2 pm - 3.30pm
- Training provided by: Peter Foster, a Gale senior sales executive for Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Training provided for: Library, College Research Staff and other interested parties.
- South Training Room, Berkeley Library
Information on each of these electronic resources can be found on our databases page at http://www.tcd.ie/Library/resources/index.php
If you wish to attend please e-mail Clíona Ní Shúilleabháin